Membership in DCDD is open to any person who:
- • At least 18 years of age
- • Supports the purpose of DCDD as stated in the Bylaws
- • Pays the required dues or makes arrangements for in-kind donation and/or services in lieu of dues
- • Participates in the scheduled activities of DCDD at least semi-annually
- • Auditions are not required for Membership
DCDD’s calendar runs from August 1st - July 31st. Annual dues must be paid in order to perform in DCDD ensembles and vote in membership meetings.
- Annual Membership Dues shall be:
- • All returning Members: $175 (FY 2018-2019)
- • All new Members: $100 (FY 2018-2019)
Don’t play an instrument? Volunteer with us!
We also depend on "band aides", volunteers who carry water during parades, or help with concert production (e.g., taking tickets, sound, lighting and the like).
Want to support the band or have a question? Contact Us!