Membership in DCDD is open to any person who:
- At least 18 years of age
- Supports the purpose of DCDD as stated in the Bylaws
- Pays the required dues or makes arrangements for in-kind donation and/or services in lieu of dues
- Participates in the scheduled activities of DCDD at least semi-annually
- Auditions are not required for Membership
DCDD’s calendar runs from August 1st – July 31st. Annual dues must be paid in order to perform in DCDD ensembles and vote in membership meetings.
Annual Membership Dues shall be:
- All returning Members: $175 (FY 2018-2019)
- All new Members: $100 (FY 2018-2019)
Payment of dues enables the member to participate in any ensemble or DCDD event throughout that calendar year. As always, financial constraints should not preclude anyone from participating in DCDD. If you are unable to pay dues, please contact the vice president to set up a payment plan or access funds from the Good Fairy Scholarship Fund.
Don't play an instrument? Volunteer with us!
The Combined Federal Campaign of the National Capital Area
DCDD is #93755
To join D.C.'s Different Drummers visit our "Join" page.
For more information, contact us or write/call:
DCDD - PO Box 57099 - Washington, DC 20037-0099 Phone: 202-403-3669
D.C.'s Different Drummers is a 501(c)(3) non-profit music organization incorporated in the District of Columbia.
Copyright © 2018 DC's Different Drummers. All rights reserved.